Cloud Technology Advocate (m/w)
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
As Cloud Technology Advocate you work independently in a young, highly motivated, and highly talented team. You’ll learn and deal with a variety of technologies, such as container and cloud platforms, like Docker, OpenStack, and Google Cloud Platform. You can enjoy the vibe of an international company with offices all around the globe, collaborate with customers and partners to make them and us successful, and travel to tech conferences and meetups to advocate the adoption of Dynatrace.
- Research and set up new technologies in our lab to drive and verify the successful integration with Dynatrace
- Work and engage with our partners and open source communities on ecosystem integrations
- Drive adoption of Dynatrace with customers and prospects
- Speak at top industry conferences and meetups to evangelize Dynatrace
- Quality awareness
- Work independently
- Enjoy learning new technologies
- Master's degree in a technical study related to software
- Sound programming and scripting skills (Java/.NET, bash/python)
- Deep technical knowledge in any of the following areas
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, …)
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, rkt, …)
- Networking (SDN, network overlays, …)
- Configuration automation tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, …)
- Technical background, with at least 5 years of experience in software projects and ideally at least 1 year in a leading role
- You like travelling to different tech hubs but still want to have a local home base?
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form; ideally you have lived some time in an English speaking country
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50.000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile Phones