Content Marketing Magician (m/w)
If you live and breathe digital marketing and have a profound technical background, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a growth hacker to tailor and execute content marketing campaigns for different market segments. You will directly contribute to the success and growth of the market leading company in digital performance management.
You have a deep understanding of our B2B target audience and how our products and services fulfill their needs. Together with our highly talented team of experienced tech experts and innovative entrepreneurs, you will anticipate the major pain points of selected market segments and develop messaging that resonates. You will tailor valuable content including search optimized website copy, blogs, social media, community engagement, ad campaigns, and press services while teaming up with our global team of marketing experts. By spreading the word in the natural habitat of our potential customers, you will make sure that they know that our products provide too much value to them to pass up. You continuously improve the impact of your initiatives by data-driven testing and learning.
- You love nothing more than finding creative ways to make both IT and business buyers aware of great new products
- You combine excellent reading and writing communication skills with a basic understanding of IT infrastructure and/or software development
- You have a proven track record of creating, tweaking and promoting content in a data-driven environment
- You enjoy working together with smart people in a fast paced, fluid and constantly evolving environment
- You are a problem solver, constantly thinking outside the box
- You know that it’s all about execution and love to just get stuff done
- Excellent English – fluent in both written and spoken form
Like to create and distribute content that makes a difference?
Enjoy working as part of a team of highly talented people?
Appreciate the agility of an internal startup as part of a large multi-national company?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Dynatrace Austria GmbH
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 50.000 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile Phones