Developer Advocate - Product Evangelist (m/w)
- Work for one of the hottest startups in Austria with a team of experienced tech entrepreneurs.
- Help building a technology community, engage with hot technology companies and represent the company at top technology conferences.
- work independently in a young, highly motivated and high talented team
- be(come) fluent in a wide variety of technologies from node.js, Web frameworks to Docker and other container technologies as well as widely used enterprise technologies like Java.
- become a spokesperson for a high-technology company
- enjoy the vibe of an international company with locations in Austria, Poland and Boston,
- a great and healthy work environment with fresh fruits, natural mineral water and free coffee
- Pick the hardware stack you need to get the job done.
- Create momentum and drive the adoption of Dynatrace through your interactions with customers and prospects to help them manage their applications
- Advocate the adoption of Dynatrace to strategic partners and the broader DevOps community.
- Evangelize in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and similar activities.
- Create engaging content and support social distribution and marketing
- Support market research and build a strong product positioning
- Engage with industry thought leaders
- A Masters Degree in a technical field related to software (or similar qualification)
- You have deep technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Web Applications development
- Cloud Platforms
- DevOps tool chains
- Container Technologies like Docker, LXC
- You like travelling to different tech hubs but still want to have a local home base?
- Technical background, with 7 years of experience in software projects and at least 2 years in a leading role.
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form. Ideallly you have lived some time in an English speaking country
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wir bieten Ein kollektivvertragliches Mindestgehalt von EUR 3.219 brutto/Monat sowie eine marktkonforme Überzahlung abhängig von Qualifikation und Erfahrung.
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile Phones