Developer Advocate - Product Evangelist (m/w)
- Work for one of the hottest startups in Austria with a team of experienced tech entrepreneurs.
- Help building a technology community, engage with hot technology companies and represent the company at top technology conferences.
- work independently in a young, highly motivated and high talented team
- be(come) fluent in a wide variety of technologies from node.js, Web frameworks to Docker and other container technologies as well as widely used enterprise technologies like Java.
- become a spokesperson for a high-technology company
- enjoy the vibe of an international company with locations in Austria, Poland and Boston,
- a great and healthy work environment with fresh fruits, natural mineral water and free coffee
- Pick the hardware stack you need to get the job done.
- Create momentum and drive the adoption of Dynatrace through your interactions with customers and prospects to help them manage their applications
- Advocate the adoption of Dynatrace to strategic partners and the broader DevOps community.
- Evangelize in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and similar activities.
- Create engaging content and support social distribution and marketing
- Support market research and build a strong product positioning
- Engage with industry thought leaders
- A Masters Degree in a technical field related to software (or similar qualification)
- You have deep technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Web Applications development
- Cloud Platforms
- DevOps tool chains
- Container Technologies like Docker, LXC
- You like travelling to different tech hubs but still want to have a local home base?
- Technical background, with 7 years of experience in software projects and at least 2 years in a leading role.
- Excellent English, fluent in written and spoken form. Ideallly you have lived some time in an English speaking country
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 3.219 gross per month (based on full-time). We offer a market conform salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- High Tech
- Public transportation & discount
- Mobile Phones